Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Change is coming...


Hi All.

Though I'm sure the only people reading this will be the ladies in the church office that I love, I thought even though I'm not the best of writers this would be a great way to keep in touch with those we will miss back home: Philly peeps!


The first post is dedicated to all of you. We will miss you all a ton! You have each been a blessing in our lives and though we are excited for where we are head and what the Lord has planned for this next season of our new married life, we will love having Philly as our home away from home.


This Saturday is the big day! It'll be a big party, a day filled with all of our favorite people! But best of all I get to marry my best friend. Jer, I don't know how I got you, but I thank the Lord every day that He would choose to show kindness towards us both and bless all of our days.


love.ange

ps. bear with me as i figure out how blogging works. :)

4 comments:

Reenie said...

your post made me cry because I am going to miss you guys so much

meg said...

you make me smile.
can't wait for saturday!

Unknown said...

i am going to blog more often just so i can keep up with you!!
i am going to miss you lots. we have been friends since we were 11 (well, i was 11) and now for the first time we will be separated by 2 and 1/2 hours!! i am trying really hard to forgive jer ;-)
i guess we will just have to visit you as much as possible - which mean you will need a futon ;-)
love you!

Ryan said...

Awesome! Another friends' blog that Shelsy and I can keep up with! Looking forward to reading. :-)