Monday, October 27, 2008

happenings

I have come to the conclusion that everyone and their mother is now into photography, and are really good at it. My little coolpix cam is not up to par with these cannons of cameras people are totting around. BUT I shall still share my shots with you, because they have character. :) And otherwise this blog would be boring.

Katya came over for the afternoon the other week. We had lunch together, watched some spongebob and drew funny pictures together. Oh, and made Katya's christmas list wish. Can't believe Christmas is less then 2 months away. Jer and I will have to come up with some newlywed traditions. What have you people done for Christmas, or have planned???

Chavia's birthday party at Bonefish was big fun. Abe the babe tried to save a parking spot for the birthday girl, but some old man wanted that spot and Abe's ploy to not look him in the eyes failed and we lost the only open spot in the lot. :) This is my favorite shot, because Judah's epic beard got caught in Chavs hair. Gotta love the Groveman love.
Officer Groveman needs to watch his back when Jesse is around.
One of Jer's hobbies is guitar playing, I told him the other night that ever since I was little I knew I was going to marry a boy that could play the guitar. Good thing he fit that criteria.
Last night was a Gallagher gathering. Watched a little football, sloppy joes and tire swings with the boys. Here is Jer with Connor, Kirby (in the tire) and Tynan (with the stick).
Boys will be boys.

No comments: