Friday, October 17, 2008

"What's it like in New York City"

-I've got the ipod playlist made (check)
-camera battery charged (check)
-snacks packed (not checked)
-jer's cute little itinerary (check)

Tomorrow we are off to a day trip in New York City. Jer and I wanted to go while we were courting/engaged but ran out of time. I've always wanted to go in the fall and tomorrow is looking to be a perfect day! **Let me know your must stop spot in NYC.

Shout out to Jill Prater! Probably would find the best deals nyc has to offer. :)

4 comments:

meg said...

so many good memories in nyc! remember when we had to run through the rain in greenwich?
washington square park is my must!

Michelle said...

get hot chocolate from chocolate by the bald man near union square. amazing hot chocolate options plus a hilarious overdramatic menu. rick and traci also went there for dinner after they got engaged and said the food was good...

Jean said...

so elise says the 3 of us need to go together. sounds like a plan to me! best time to go is the first week in december. not too cold, all decked out for Christmas. the best!

love,
aunt jean

Mom said...

Alas, I was not invited! :(