Friday, May 28, 2010

mega bucks

I have this belly that just keeps growing...which calls for some new clothes. I don't know about the rest of you pregnant chicks but finding maternity clothes that aren't expensive or old-lady-ish is next to impossible. The pickings are slim. Anyway why a blog post about this?? Well, I randomly checked this site I know of to get coupons for Old Navy that I hadn't gone to in like a year and snagged a coupon for $50 off if you spend $100. So, off I went this morning to see if it would even be worth it. Once I got there I found out everything that was already marked down on clearance was an additional 50% off. Needless to say I spent a long time searching through the clearance section and trying on clothes, picking out a spiderman sweatshirt for Colby and a few things for husband, and was a very happy little pregnant shopper. Before clearance and the coupon the total should have been $296.80.... the actual price paid $68.19. Amazing. Thankful for the Lord's unexpected provision and some clothes to get through these summer months.

What ways have you saved this month???

1 comment:

Michelle said...

i heart this story because the odds of finding that coupon are so low that it was clearly God saving it just for you! He is the best :).