Thursday, February 12, 2009

Brew Crew

Saturday night Jer and I headed over to hang out with the Brewer kids. We had lots of fun with them, most of the pictures were taking by Mikaela, she is a photographer in case you didn't know! :)
trouble... I think Alethea won.
Mikaela
and her art work
twins
Jer taught Caleb everything he knows.
tough guy
Till bedtime little Miss Sarah played in that house with Jeremy. She liked him best. I was the mean one who made her go to bed. :)
Dave Brewer (their old man) was Jeremy's youth pastor. And Jen his wife is very cool. Jer said on the way home, talking with Jen is like hanging out with one of our friends. Jen I hope to get to know you more! I told Jer I want to be like you when I'm a mom someday, completely calm in the midst of organized chaos. As I've been watching you walk through this trial with Sarah from a distance I've learn so much about your faith and trust in the Lord. We continue to pray for you and your girlie.
Psalm 103: 1-4 "Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless his holy name! Bless the Lord, O my soul and forget not all his benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy

No comments: