Thursday, February 5, 2009

Featured Friend

Introducing the hilarious, nice hair, best speller I know, multi-talented Traci. In life everyone has favorite people, and Traci is on my top 10 list. Traci and I were on the youth admin team together back in the day and eventually both worked at the church together. We almost had a double wedding to follow in the footsteps of Maria and Kathy, but we settled with one month apart. Favorite memories: Twelve-three foot hoagies and one bag of chips, "We are here and Bolivia is here we need to get everyone there and we have this this and this", NA road trip'06, Purple Parrot and watching labyrinth. Traci is very cool, so if you don't know her be sure to find her on facebook. :)

1. Full Name: Traci Prater Healey

2. Favorite place to eat lunch? It's a tie: Five Guys, Meghan's, and Salad Alley (but it's all about who I'm going with!)

3. what is your worst habit? Hitting the snooze button multiple times (don't tell Sarah because she is my wake up buddy)

4. what is currently on your things to read list? Something on parenting, Hospitality Commands, anything mindless

5. how do we know each other? My very first memory of you is at my first YouthCamp when you prayed at the end of camp and thanked God for me. I loved you even then.

6. if you could star in a musical which one would it be, and what character would you play? Dolly in Hello Dolly

7. taylor swift or carrie underwood? Definitely Taylor Swift. I want to see her in concert because her tour includes several costume changes and a fairy tale castle. Isn't that amazing? We should go together and sing "wishin on a shooting star!"

8. Favorite tv series? I don't know that I have a favorite right now. I like to watch Jon and Kate plus 8. Rick and I watch Heroes and Fringe together but I usually fall asleep so I never know what's happening. But my guilty pleasure is The City.

9. if you could choose 4 famous people (dead or alive) to have dinner with, who would you pick? Ronald and Nancy Reagan (I'm counting them as one), Jimmy Stewart, Elisabeth Elliot, Bono. I would also like to have dinner with you and Josie.

10. what is something on your bucket list you haven't accomplished yet? Lots of things! One I want to accomplish soon is driving down the California coast in a convertible.

11. biggest change or goal in 2009? Becoming a mom! Stopping work at the church! Finding a house! Surviving labor and delivery! It's going to be a big year.

3 comments:

kelli cohee said...

oh ange, you are going to love traci's baby belly, and her pregnancy brain :)

Reenie said...

Traci is a favorite and so is this guest post. I want photo credit. I looking forward to many more guest posts.

Josie said...

Traci, I am counting down the days! =)

Agreed. Ange these are so fun. Great idea. ::snaps for Ange::