Monday, February 23, 2009

one cute photographer

Check out this little lady Lydia Jane. She was the photographer at our wedding and has a picture from our wedding at the top of her newly designed blog! Josie was the one that informed me that we were now famous. :) Also check out Lydia's pictures from a show Josie, Jesse and I went to yesterday (cause I didn't take any!!!). Let me just say the boys in Blackbird Lewis are gifted. They have more talent then I could ever dream to have. One of my favorite past times is to people watch, and one group of people that really fascinates me is photographers and the stealth like way they walk around a room capturing moments. Lydia, I love how you pursue that gift the Lord has given you and use it to bless those you love. ps-thanks for making us famous!

http://lydiajanephotography.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Lydia Jane said...

Awww Ange! I love you.
Thank for you for making my blog look better than it really is. I should really put photos of you and Jer everywhere just to make me look more awesome. ;)