Monday, November 3, 2008

5 things I'm thankful for today!!

1. The local church. Eric Simmons shared yesterday how the local church is proof that God's plan for salvation worked. How kind of God to allow us to be a part of His plan.

2. My new crocs. My slippers I wore to death needed replacement, figured crocs would be more durable. And who can resist 50% off!?

3. Tissues, cough drops, cough medicine, tea, hot showers and a warm comfy bed. The husband and I have had a cold for the last week and are thankful for small comforts. We were also thankful to be sick together, it wouldn't be fun to be sick alone.

4. Jesse Bowers. The best brother in-law...ever. We like to laugh a lot, and have heart to hearts, and talk about his naturally wavy hair, and what I should name his future nephews or nieces. His favorite right now is Jesse, so we can call "him" LJ...little jesse.

5. That Jeremy is half way through the Academy this week!!! How kind of the Lord to bring Jer thus far.

3 comments:

meg said...

you got crocs?!
i am sorry you are sick.

Traci Healey said...

i am so proud of jeremy! halfway through!

Traci Healey said...

halfway through! yay!