Thursday, December 4, 2008

blog tag

Megs tagged me.

-Go to your sixth picture folder then pick your sixth picture.
-Pray that you remember the details.
-Post it on your blog.
-Tag 5 others, leave a comment to let them know they’ve been tagged.

-this is mine.

Ok, this is NA '06. Not much of a story behind it, except that little did Jer and I know that exactly a year later we would be attending the same conference as a couple, and Sharpie would be dating Mikes...who was probably taking the picture. :) Note the popsicles Megs and I are eating, we tried to try every kind of popsicle we could starting in May ending sometime in September. This was also the year of "the roadtrip"... Sarah, Kelli, Traci, Megs and me in a van for manty hours produced some hilarious memories.

Ok so I tag... Jesse, Shelsy, Beth T., Aunt Jean Mays & Lydia.

1 comment:

Lydia Jane said...

:D I'm waiting until I hook up my hard drive again because the said photo in my current My Pictures folder, I didn't even take. Haha!