Friday, December 12, 2008

fun times 2008

...At T and Rick's wedding reception at Bartram's Gardens

...T and my beautiful wife killing trees and wasting toner...

...ok so this was 2007, but its was tons of fun so i included it. Brewster's Ice Cream gives out these free waffle cones (i.e. MASSIVE amounts of ice cream) on the 1st day of spring. so john, matt, and angela came down to gburg with me from the dub-c to take advantage of the plunderous spoils.

...Mo chilling in the Mrs Clause suit at the Concord Mall...this was over thanksgiving break last month...


...proof that I am taller than the giraffes that roam around in Norhtern Delaware...

...this annoyed jesse and angela, but my dad, mom, and me love our jeeps. i'd like to think this photo got put on the wall of the dealership that we single-handedly keep in business.

1 comment:

Casey Somerville said...

can i just say i love your blog? you two are quite the duo.