Wednesday, October 7, 2009

photos

Ha. Ok, so we went to Georgetown and it was lovely...and the only pictures we have are these dark ones on these scary and epically long steps. But apparently these are the steps in some famous scary movie.
Christine, Jeremy's cousin, goes to Mount St. Mary and is on the soccer team.
This horrible picture would normally never make it on my blog. BUT that is her coach. He is also the brother of Jon on Jon & Kate plus 8.
Jer & Colleen.
My pregnant Stephie.
Jer teaching Caleb some wrestling moves.
Proof that Miss Brewer is trying to steal my man!
The O's game. First time I've ever been to Camden Yards. Courtesy of Uncle Sean.
This guy moved home.
We were really close.
Yet, this guy, still need his trusty binoculars.
Surrounded by Redsocks fans.
My dude turned 24.
Traci and I made applesauce. It was on our bucketlist. The secret of applesauce making: Honey Crisp Apples and Auntie Laura's handy mill. Which might be added to my christmas list.
While I was doing this, Jer was playing in the mud. Aka atv'ing with the boys.
Then the next day he organized a little soccer game. A nice fall day. Except all the guys who went atv'ing could barely walk let alone chase a ball around the field.
My favorite short stop.
Joey.

2 comments:

Sarah Smith said...

oh i love Georgetown!!!! one of my favorite places and on the list to visit again :) we will have to let you know when we make the trip!
and i wish i could have made applesauce too. i think i'm gonna try apple butter soon! i'll let ya know how that goes

Shelsy said...

I've been to those steps. They're from the Exorcist, I think... And honey crisp apples are THE BEST. I buy them every time I find them. Never made applesauce, though. But I probably will as soon as Amber starts eating apples.